Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Weekly Update: Sorry for the Delay


Still working on the modifications for the blog about cost, but wanted to give everyone an update on how I am doing.

I have been eating the new way for over a week.  I feel better. I don’t crave the crap as often.  Yes, I still crave things from time to time, but not in that psycho “if I don’t have it now, I am going to hurt someone” kind of way.

I’ve taken one nap since starting this, but only because it was a lazy kind of day and I was bored out of my skull; I have stopped crashing in the middle of the day every day, practically crawling to my bed because I had to lie down. 

I am not as cranky as I have been the last few months; if you didn’t know me you would have sworn I had eternal PMS.

I was nauseous most evenings from loading myself with crap all day; no more.

I would have muscle spasms in my stomach; those are gone too! I rode an elevator last night without having an attack of vertigo afterwards; something I have been fighting for 2 years now!

And my total weight loss is now 6 lbs.  It may not sound like a lot, but when you look at it in regards to it only being about a week and a half, I would say that is something!

Change is good!

1 comment:

  1. Keep it up! I hate to admit that, after all these years, being healthy really does make you feel better! LOL

    ReplyDelete